"Well Erin....I'm really getting tired of watching Garcia out there"

Sunday, August 1, 2010

NAGS HEAD

I got back from Katie and I's beach vacation yesterday and I wish it never had to end. We went to the Outer Banks NC to a beach called Nags Head. The place was unbelievable. It was such a cool and unique beach town. It had so many locals, great restaurants, great waves and beautiful beaches. Also, it had the largest and most incredible dunes I have ever seen. Some of the dunes had to be about 80 feet high. From the top of one of the dunes, you could look each way and see the ocean as well as the sound.

It was a great vacation and I wish I never had to leave. Now it is back to reality. BUT...college football starts soon and I am highly anticipating the start of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment